Sometimes while opening QuickBooks Desktop, you might face QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118, saying Could not initialize license properties and that QuickBooks could not load the license data. It generally happens due to damaged or missing company files. Such an error can adversely affect the company’s workflow and lead to delays in task completion. Thus, it must be fixed at the earliest. You can try running the 3371 Error Fix from the QuickBooks Tool Hub or clean install QuickBooks Desktop to fix the error. This article will help you learn the methods to fix this error in detail. So go through it until the very end.
To get immediate assistance from our technical team in fixing QB Error 3371 Status Code 11118, contact us at Our Toll Free Number.
What causes QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Status code 11118
The reason responsible for QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Status Code 11118 in QuickBooks is a damaged or missing file. The damage could be in the QuickBooks installation file or the MSXML file. Whatever the reason, you will be able to fix the error with the help of the methods provided in this article.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error H505
Steps to take to fix Error 3371 Status Code 11118 in QuickBooks
Here is what you can do when QB Error Code 3371 Status Code 11118 occurs:-
Run the 3371 Error Fix available in the QuickBooks Tool Hub
First download the QuickBooks Tool Hub:-
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of Intuit and save it to a convenient location.
- Now click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to install the tool hub and agree to the terms and conditions when prompted
- Finally, click on Finish.
Now run the 3371 Error Fix:-
- Open the program named QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system.
- Click on Installation Issues.
- Now select the 3371 Error Fix option and let it run.
- Click on OK.
- Relaunch QuickBooks Desktop.
Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software on your system
- Open the run dialogue box on your computer by pressing Windows + R on your keyboard.
- Type the command appwiz.cpl and hit the Enter key right after it.
- Right-click on QuickBooks.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- After the uninstalling finishes, go to the QuickBooks download page and download the latest version of the QuickBooks software.
- Save the downloaded file on your computer and install it.
Rename the installation folders manually after uninstalling QuickBooks
First, uninstall the QuickBooks software and then follow these steps:-
- Enable Display Hidden Files.
- Open File Explorer by searching for it in the Windows Start menu.
- Locate and open the folder holding your QuickBooks company files.
- Right-click the folder and choose the Rename option.
- Add .old to the folder name.
- Finally, reinstall the QuickBooks software.
These are ways you can fix QuickBooks error 3371 Status Code 11118. Keeping the QuickBooks Tool Hub downloaded on your computer makes it easier to fix such errors. Read the troubleshooting steps provided in this article carefully and then perform them with precision. If the error persists, contact us at our toll free number for immediate assistance from our technical team.
This blog is posted on uniqueposting.com