If you’re anything like most people, you probably use your TV remote for the mundane tasks of changing the channel or turning off the TV. But there are plenty of other fascinating (and sometimes bizarre) uses for a TV remote that you might not have considered. Read on to learn about some stranger ways to use your remote control!
Strange Uses for Your Computer Mouse
- TV remote control can be used for a lot of strange things. For example, you can use them to control the lights and appliances in your home.
- You can also use a TV controller to change the channel on your TV.
- And finally, you can use TV remotes to turn your car off or on.
These are just a few of the many strange uses for TV controllers. If you have a remote that isn’t being used, don’t waste it — find a new and exciting way to use it!
Strange Uses for Your Keyboard
One of the more unusual uses for a TV Remote control is controlling your computer. If you have a TV that has an integrated keyboard, you can use the TV controller to type on your computer. This is a great way to use your TV as a second monitor or to work on something while you watch TV.
Another unusual use for a TV remote is controlling your home entertainment system. If you have a home entertainment system with built-in speakers, you can use the TV remote to change the volume, turn on and off devices, and more. This is a great way to control home entertainment without entering the main room.
Strange Uses for Your Smart TV
- TV remotes can be used for all sorts of strange things.
- One of the strangest uses for a TV controller is to control your heating and air conditioning.
- You can also use a TV remote to control the lights and appliances in your home.
- If you lose your TV controller, you can use a universal remote to control your TV.
TV remotes have many strange uses that you may never have thought of. They can be used to control your heating and air conditioning, lights and appliances in your home, and even your TV if you lose your original TV remote. A universal controller can usually handle the job if you’re ever stuck with no way to turn on your TV.
More read: Technology changes the travel industry?
Strange Uses for Your Microwave
- One of the strangest uses for your TV remote is turning it on and off as a signal to your pet.
- Another strange use for your TV remote is turning it on and off as a signal to control your lights.
- You can also use your TV remote to open and close windows, turn on and off fans, and more!
- If you’re feeling lazy, you can even use your TV remote to control the temperature in your house!
Strange Uses for Your Blender
- There are a lot of strange uses for your TV controller that you might not have thought of.
- One example is using it to change the channels on your TV.
- You can also use it to turn on your lights or adjust the temperature in your home.
- You can even use it to control your blender!
Strange Uses for Your Vacuum cleaner
- One of the strangest uses for your TV remote is to clean the inside of your vacuum cleaner. Simply hold the button on the remote and turn the vacuum cleaner on. The suction will help to remove dirt and debris from the crevices and corners of your vacuum cleaner.
- Another strange TV remote use is cleaning your oven. Simply hold down the button on the remote and turn on the stove. The oven’s heat will help clean it from top to bottom.
- If you have a large TV, you can use it as an entertainment centre by holding down one of the buttons and turning on your DVD player, cable box, or another entertainment device. This way, you can stay in one place and watch your favourite show or movie.
Strange Uses for Your Roomba Vacuum Cleaner
One of the strangest uses for your TV remote is to control your Roomba vacuum cleaner. You can use the TV remote to turn on and off the vacuum cleaner, change the direction it’s travelling, and adjust the suction power.
Another strange use for your TV remote is to control your home security cameras. You can use the TV controller to the pan, tilt the camera, and zoom in and out. You can also record videos or take pictures with the TV remote.
There are many other weird and unusual uses for your TV controller. If you have a Roku streaming device, you can use the TV remote to control movies and TV shows playing on that device. And if you have an Amazon Echo device, you can use the TV remote to control settings on that device.
We’ve all been there: we’re in the middle of watching our favourite show, and suddenly something interrupts it. Maybe it’s a commercial, or perhaps someone started pounding on your front door. Whatever the reason, you can’t ignore it and have to switch screens. But what do you do if you’ve lost track of which TV is yours? Don’t worry — I’ve compiled a list of ten unbelievable uses for your TV remote that will have you laughing (or at least relieved) no matter what’s happening in your life.