Utilize ij.start.cannon to configure your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. Learn more about Canon PIXMA, image PROGRAF MAXIFY CanoScan as well as other printers.
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple tasks that you can learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. There is a official support online site which provides Canon product manuals online including function details, more. What’s more on ij.start.canon website is downloading and installation steps for Canon IJ setup which is necessary for the entire Canon setting up procedure. Take a look at the further steps below.
Configure the Canon inkjet printer – ij.start.Canon
Follow most used and simple instructions to begin setting up your Canon ij printer, check belowfor more details;
- To begin, first, open your system for example, a laptop or PC.
- In the second step, connect to connect your Canon Inkjet Printer to the system either both wireless or wired connections. (If you have an wireless Canon device)
- Third, launch a web browser (default or another) and enter ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address search bar.
- Tap Enter, and sit back for Canon website to open . It will walk you through different steps.
- Click on the Configure icon and then wait for a window that will ask you for a model number.
- Enter your Canon Model number. Then, then press Enter to install the installation.
Complete Installation Guide for ij.start.cannon
Follow the instructions below and install your Canon printer;
- Download software – Go to ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Install and Select connection type Double-tap the file and select Wireless as well as USB connection.
- Switch ON the Canon printer. Press the button to turn ON the printer.
- Connect WiFi – To establish an internet connection, press to hold and then release the signal until you connect.
- Green and blue lamps flashing If you observe this type of situation, it is a sign that the printer is connected to WiFi.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of install – Read and accept the license terms that Canon created in order to install.
- Close your Canon Printer setup Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Setup Canon IJ Printer with USB –
If you are unable to locate your Canon printer even after visiting official websites or other sites, then you can use USB to set up the Canon ij printer. Also, you can visit ij.start.cannon for help.
- Be sure to have a USB cable.
- In the browser on the internet open the ij.start canon web site and select setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait until you get the Canon application to be able to pair the printer to your PC with the help of an USB cable.
- Select Next and download the driver for your printer . Also, decide if you’d like to connect your printer to a specific network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button, then jump into the Add printer.
- Tap Add and get a driver from the ij.start.canon website.
- Now, go to Device settings, then LAN settings, and then select the connection.
- Make sure you install Canon drivers, cartridges for inkjet printing, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure your Canon printer , and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Setup in Windows (Wireless)
Here’s how to connect the IJ Start Canon Printer to your Windows PC wirelessly:
- From the beginning, you must download and install your printer driver by visiting the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- In the next step, you need to turn on your Canon printer and ensure that it’s connected with the power switch.
- Then, visit the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded file from driver setup. This will open it in Windows.
- After that, click”Next” and then click on the “Next” button until when you get an option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select the “Wireless Setup” option, go to your Canon printer’s screen, and tap on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Select the device’s settings, and then press the “OK” button.
- Next, select Device Settings > LAN Settings in the following sequence, and then press the “OK” tab.
- Then, go to LAN Options > Wireless LAN Setup. Press “OK”. After that the printer will look for the access point.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router is on. If it is on, the flash lamp will blink at the printer.
- After that, the list of network will be displayed on screen. You will need to choose your Wi-Fi connection from the given list and then press “OK.”
- Afterward, you will be asked to enter your WPA/WEP security keys (Wi-Fi password). Input the correct password into the provided field and select “OK.”
- In just a few minutes, your printer will directly connect to your Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
- Congratulations! Your Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly setup on the Windows system. Now, your printer is set to print out high-quality documents.