Data Analytics can be termed as the technique of inspecting the raw data and mining useful conclusions from it. Therefore, the raw data is collected through various sources such as social media, polls, public opinions. Etc. In other words, Data Analytics is the science of analyzing raw data information and finding the answers and trends out of it. Above all, this process proves to be beneficial for the company as it helps in optimizing and boosting its performance. The implementation of this technology in a business ensures a reduction in cost and better decisions.
Types Of Data Analytics
Data Analytics is further categorized into four different categories are Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive, Prescriptive. However, to further learn about the working of these types one can visit Data Analytics Online Training in Qatar.
- Descriptive Analytics- This analytics is useful for a company as it provides the solution for the question (what happened). In other words, Descriptive Analytics examines the data from past happenings and derives useful results out of it.
- Diagnostic Analytics- Diagnostic Analytics is useful in answering the question (why something has happened). Above all, this analysis juggles the data to find the reason for the past happenings. In addition, it gives solutions for the problems.
- Predictive Analytics- Predictive Analysis answers the question (what likely is to happen). In addition, it is beneficial in identifying future threats and trends. In addition, this analysis functions on the results of Descriptive and Diagnostic Analysts and provides results based on it. Therefore, the forecasting done by it depends on the accuracy of the results of the above two analytics.
- Prescriptive Analytics- This analytics focuses on answering the question (what action should be taken). This helps a company in a couple of ways like benefitting from the trends, getting rid of future issues. Etc. Prescriptive Analytics is one of the advanced analytics that requires high-tech tools such as algorithms and machine learning.
Best Data Analytics Tools
Data Analytics tools should be able to provide accurate and precise results that can help support business decisions. Moreover, they should be capable of collecting data from various sources in different formats so that the processing speed can be reduced. In addition, these tools are responsible for mining, modeling, and exporting the data and they should be able to do it along with providing the results in an easy format.
Good reporting features are another need for Data Analytics Tools. These tools should be able to conduct Real-time reporting, dashboard management, and location-based insights. Above all, it should have quick integration capabilities that can help developers and data scientists to conduct their operations. Apart from these, a good Data Analytics tool is reliable, secure, scalable, and provides version control. Given below are some of the bests of these tools in the market.
- Apache Spark
- Power BI
- Microsoft Excel
Career Options In Data Analysis
Data analytics has a wide variety of excellent career opportunities one can choose from. It provides various career opportunities in Data and management sectors. Talking about the data Sectors, a data analyst can be a specialist in various sectors such as financial, marketing, healthcare. Etc. To be a specialist in a specific sector, an analyst should gain a deeper knowledge of that specific trade. Data Analytics Online Course in Saudi Arabia provides one of the best pieces of training in this skill. Data Scientists are those data analysts who have worked on their programming skills, advanced mathematics, and machine learning. In addition, these professionals are required in companies to predict future behaviors.
To begin with, management is one of the best sectors in which a data analyst can go. This skill is useful in managing the day-to-day operations of a company and companies from all over the world require good managers. However, only the data analysis skills won’t be enough, one needs to have a good command over leadership and communication skills to be a useful asset in the management sector. Given below are some of the career opportunities for data analysis experts.
- Functional Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Data Journalist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Database Admin
- Business Analyst
- Product Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Data System Developer
- Data Visualization Expert
Data analytics is used to analyze the data to gather insights from it. There are four of its kinds that focus on answering separate business-related questions. This process makes use of various tools to provide usable data. In conclusion, data Analytics is used worldwide and it provides a good career opportunity ahead.