Canon is a leading manufacturer of creative photography devices. Canon also sells printers, cameras, and a variety of other high-quality items. Because of their exceptional print quality, Connect Canon ts3122 has a devoted following all over the world.
To help you, we’ve included the Canon Pixma Ts3122 setup instructions below. We’ll show you how to connect a canon ts3122 printer to a chromebook in this article. You can print crisp, clear documents using wireless inkjet printers. It’s also easy to print high-quality photos. Residents may print from any room in the house thanks to the house’s seamless internet access.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer drivers
- For the first time, set up the PIXMA hardware.
- Visit ij.start.canon/ts3122 for more information.
- On the screen is the Ij.start.canon ts3122 download page.
- It’s as easy as clicking a button to start the download. By clicking the Save File option, you can begin the Canon Pixma ts3122 download.
- Win-ts3122-1 1-n mcd.exe starts the download.
- Install the PIXMA ts3122 printer’s software.
- Participate in the community (wireless or LAN).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Canon PIXMA ts3122 Printer Setup.
Specifications for the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer
The PIXMA ts3122 prints at 4800 x 1200 dpi with Hi-Speed USB and Wireless LAN. Ink creates 4 × 6 photos in 65 seconds. Sizes of printing mediums: Examples include 46, 55 Square, 557, Letter, and Legal. AirPrint, GCP, and Wireless PictBridge are included.
Unboxing and Configuration of Canon PIXMA ts3122 Hardware
A newly purchased Canon PIXMA printer’s hardware configuration is displayed below.
- Remove the protective box tape from the packaging first.
- Disassemble the printer and remove all of the components.
- Keep the Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer nearby if you’re printing from a laptop or a desktop computer.
- Connect the power line to the wall socket and port.
- Once you turn on the power bulb, wait for the light to come on.
- PIXMA TS3122 has a simple hardware screen that can be changed.
- Before adding the FINE cartridge, double-check that the back tray has enough paper.
- Ink should be added to complete the hardware setup.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 needs software. How should I get it?
- Printing requires the Canon PIXMA ts3122 driver. To get the whole driver and software package for your Canon printer, follow these simple steps:
- In the search area of your web browser, type ij. start.cannon ts3122.
- This article can be found at https://ij.start.cannon/ts3122.
- Following this step, you will be able to download Canon printer drivers. Click Download if the suitable operating system is selected. You can then click the download option after logging in with your device’s login and password.
- To continue, in the pop-up window that appears, click “Save” or “Save File” to save the file win-ts3100-1 1-n mcd.exe.
- The download may take a few minutes to complete.
- Double-clicking or selecting Run starts the printer software installation.
Remember the following before making any adjustments to the PIXMA TS3122:
- All Canon printing devices must use the same wireless router.
- Enable printer sharing and select a network under network settings.
- If many devices are on the same network, the TS3122 printer software may have troubles.
- Connect your printer to a computer or tablet with a USB port using a USB connection.
- Check that you have the relevant printer software, which is ij. start.cannon ts3122, which you can get from the manufacturer’s website. Connect Canon ts3122 Printer to Chromebook.
How do I connect my Canon TS3122 wirelessly?
- Networking requires a wireless router. Start with a wired router. The following pointers will assist you in finding the simplest solution:
- The router should work. Connect the router and printer to an Ethernet port if you have one.
- Start and connect your Canon printer. If you notice anything flashing, press Stop.
- Press and hold the “Network” button on the front display.
- If the (WiFi symbol) displays on your PIXMA model, release the Network button.
- Push and hold the “WPS” button on your router to ensure it is operational.
- Simply release the WPS button on the router once you’ve noticed and connected.
Also read: https://www.uniqueposting.com/merging-merging-multiple-pst-into-one/