Is your nose too thick? A thick and wide nose spoils the beauty of the face. For a perfect look, it is very important for the nose to be sharp and thin. In such a situation, if your nose is not in the right shape, then you can correct it with the help of some yoga asanas. You can enhance your beauty by doing these yoga asanas continuously for a few days.
Just like having big eyes, pink lips and long hair is very important to look beautiful, similarly, a sharp nose is also important for beauty. A thick nose spoils your look, so if you want, you can fix it in a few days and get a perfect look.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training India.
Make nose thin with anulom-vilom
By doing Anulom-Vilom on a regular basis, you can give a good shape to your nose. By doing Anulom-Vilom, you will also get health benefits in many ways. But it is considered the best for the nose. It also gives relief to the problem of a blocked nose.
- To do this, first of all, lay a mat in a quiet environment.
- Sit on this in the position of Padmasana.
- Close one nostril with one finger of the hand and breathe through the other hole.
- Now place the finger of the other hand on the other nostril and exhale.
- After this, keep the finger on the same hole and take a long deep breath.
- Then put the finger on the other hole and exhale.
- You can do this process for 14 -15 minutes.
- By doing this regularly, the nose can come in the right shape. Along with this, the mind and mind also get peace.
The nose will come in shape from Bhastrika-
Bhastrika is also a yoga of breath. By doing this regularly, the nose can be brought into shape to a great extent, in which breath is inhaled and exhaled through the nose. Due to which the movement of the nose continues. In such a situation, it plays an important role in thinning the nose.
- To do this yoga, first of all, lay a yoga mat in a calm environment.
- Sit on this in the position of Padmasana. If you want, you can also sit in a comfortable position.
- Keep your neck, waist, and head straight.
- Close your eyes and mouth and keep both your hands in Gyan Mudra.
- Now inhale forcefully through the nose and exhale rapidly.
- You can do this process for 14 -15 minutes daily.
- After doing this for a few days in a row, you can start seeing a difference in the size of your nose.
- It is also a great yoga for the lungs and heart.
Put pressure on the nose
In this, pressure is applied on both sides of the nose with the fingers, which can give a good shape to the nose. This is a better yoga for the better shape of the nose. It is also inhaled and exhaled.
- To do this, like Anulom-Vilom and Bhastrika, first of all, spread a mat in a calm environment.
- Sit on it in Padmasana or in a comfortable position.
- Keep your waist and spine straight.
- Take a long deep breath. Now place the index finger (the finger with the thumb) of both your hands on the side of the nose and apply slight pressure.
- Then exhale slowly, you can do this for about 15 minutes.
If your nose is also thick or not in shape, then you can include these yogasanas in your routine life. But before doing these, you must take the advice of a yoga expert once. If you have had nose surgery, you should avoid doing them. After consulting an expert, take the help of these yoga asanas to thin the nose.