Many problems of the body can be overcome by doing yoga. Not only physical health, but mental health also benefits from doing yoga. But do you know, the practice of yoga can also be very beneficial for flushing out toxins from the body? Doing yoga not only cleans the dirt present in the body, but it also helps in cleaning the blood. If the amount of dirt or toxins in your blood increases, it can cause many serious problems. Along with this, it is also a big reason for many skin related problems like nail-acne, blemishes, allergies. That is why it is very important to purify the blood.
Many people often ask which yoga asanas should be practiced to purify the blood? Although there are many yoga asanas with the help of which you can detox the body and blood, but for some people it can be difficult to practice them, now the question arises that what are your options in such a situation? What yoga asanas can you do to purify the blood? Don’t worry, we are here to help you with this, in this article we are telling you 3 easy yoga asanas to clean the blood.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Yoga to purify blood
1. Parivrit Utkatasana- Revolved Chair Pose
This yoga asana is very beneficial in purifying the blood. It is effective in detoxifying your entire body.
- To practice this, first of all, stand straight.
- Now slowly bend the knees in the chair position.
- After that bring the hands in the posture of Namaste.
- Then while inhaling, stretch your spine and bend to the right.
- During this, keep your right knee and left elbow on the outside.
- To stay in this pose for a long time, keep the palms and knees together and stretch the hips.
- Then slowly come to the normal posture and repeat this asana on the other side.
2. Garudasana – Eagle Pose
The practice of this yoga posture is very beneficial in improving the blood circulation in the body. It is very effective in purifying the blood present in the legs and lymphatic system.
- To practice this, first stand up.
- Come into Tadasana posture, then take deep and long breaths.
- After that, take your left leg from the top of the right leg to the back and hang it.
- Now slowly try and keep the left toes on the ground.
- During this, raise both your hands up, then move the arms of the right hand towards the back of the left hand. Try to connect both the hands.
Stay in this posture for a few seconds. After that come back to normal posture by reversing all the steps.
3. Downward Facing Dog Pose
When you practice this yoga asana, heat is released from the body. Due to which toxins also come out from the body along with sweat, it is also helpful in cleaning the blood.
- stand up straight on a yoga mat
- Take both the hands upwards and bend towards the ground.
- Keep in mind that while bending your knees and hands should be absolutely straight. Make your position like a bow.
- During this your arms and legs should be absolutely straight. Now take deep long breaths and put emphasis on the hips.
- Keeping your hands completely on the ground, try to raise your hips as high as you can.
- Keeping your head towards the ground and eyes towards the feet, stay in this position for as long as you can maintain balance.
The practice of these yoga asanas can prove to be very beneficial in cleaning the blood naturally. Try to practice them for 15-20 minutes a day, it will benefit your overall health.