In the rush to achieve success, we are compromising on our physical health. As a result, we become vulnerable to many diseases at an early age. Yoga is the only simple way to overcome these problems and keep the body healthy. The benefits of yoga done in the right way are visible immediately, one such type of yoga is Natarajasana, which is not only easy to do but is also beneficial in many ways. In this article, we will give specific information on what Natarajasana is and how to do Natarajasana yoga as well as the benefits of doing Natarajasana yoga. Of course, yoga is necessary to stay healthy, but along with it, it is also necessary to follow a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga School in Rishikesh.
What is Natarajasana?
It is believed that yoga originated in India. Various types of yoga asanas have been mentioned in detail in religious texts also. One such asana is Natarajasana, which is believed to be the dancer form of Lord Shankar. Hence, this asana is known as Natarajasana. Along with this, it is also considered as one of the main postures of Indian classical dance Bharatanatyam. To do this asana, it is necessary to keep the body balanced.
Benefits of Natarajasana –
If Natarajasana is done under the supervision of a qualified yoga instructor, then it can have many benefits, which we are talking about here. Keep in mind that if someone is suffering from a serious illness, then he should do it only on the advice of the doctor.
1. Improving Balance
Natarajasana is such an asana, in which physical balance has an important role. While doing this asana, the entire weight of your body is on only one leg, practicing this asana daily improves the balance of the body. Therefore, the benefits of doing Natarajasana yoga include maintaining physical balance.
2. Helpful in reducing weight
Almost everyone is familiar with the fact that yoga and exercise can be beneficial for reducing weight. Natarajasana can also be included in the list of such yoga asanas, which can help in reducing weight, in fact, it is believed that it can work to increase blood circulation in the body, which helps in reducing weight. can be found. At present, there is no solid scientific evidence in this regard, but Indian texts and yoga instructors do confirm this fact.
3. For body flexibility
The best way to make the body flexible is through yoga and exercise. At the same time, in the beginning, there is a stretch in the body to do Natarajasana, but with its continuous practice, flexibility starts to arise in the body.
4. For Metabolism
Doing many yoga asanas can benefit metabolism, similarly, daily practice of Natarajasana can increase the metabolic rate, so it can be said that Natarajasana can improve metabolism.
5. To reduce stress
Performing Natarajasana can help in increasing concentration, this asana works to maintain blood circulation in your brain so that mental problems can be kept away. Also, the breathing exercises done during this asana can help in keeping stress away.
6. For Digestion
The benefits of doing Natarajasana yoga can also be for your digestion. Regular practice of this yoga can benefit the abdominal muscles, which can have a positive effect on the digestive system. At present, there is no scientific evidence in this regard.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
How to do Natarajasana –
- To do Natarajasana, first of all, by laying a yoga mat on a flat place, stand up straight in Tadasana.
- Then take a deep breath, bend the left leg at the knee and take it back and hold the toe with the left hand, then raise the left leg as high as possible.
- In this pose, the weight of your entire body will be on your right leg, then tilt your upper body forward.
- Take care not to disturb the balance of your body.
- Now straighten the right hand forward and try to pull lightly, stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Then slowly come back to the first position.
- Now, this cycle is half done, so do it with the other leg as well.
- In the beginning do 3 to 4 cycles of this easy.
Some precautions for Natarajasana –
- Before starting any yoga posture, it is important to keep some things in mind. If this is not done, yoga can cause harm instead of benefit. Therefore, if the following type of problem occurs, then Natarajasana should not be done.
- If any kind of pain is felt in the waist while doing this asana, then stop doing this asana.
- If there is a pain in the knees or shoulders while doing Natarajasana, then do not do this asana.
- Do not do this asana if the blood pressure is low.